Producing an earsplitting 120 decibels of sound the SoundBomb is 4 times louder than a standard motorcycle horn! The Denali™ SoundBomb was designed for those who want to be heard but still want to maintain a stylish look. Thanks to its compact design and blacked-out housing the SoundBomb will practically disappear once installed
The unique design of the Denali compact horn features a rugged molded clamp that mechanically mates the compressor to the acoustic unit. This makes the SoundBomb virtually indestructible even in high vibration applications. Compatible with all CANbus electrical systems.
- Sound Output: 120 dB at 3 feet
- Current Draw: 20 Amp
- Dimensions: 5.4” (137mm) wide x 4.5” (116mm) high x 3.6” (86 mm) deep
- Stylish All Black Design
- CANbus compatible
- Single Piece Electro-Pneumatic Horn
- 12 volt 30 amp relay
*Bike specific mounting bracket and wiring harness sold separately.
- All necessary mounting hardware is included with the horn to mount to an existing M8 thru hole. For some motorcycle models bike-specific mounting brackets are available.
- The horn should be mounted so that the cylinder is vertical with the horn facing down. There should be no more than a 25 degree variance from the vertical position.