CURRENT USPS INTL RESTRICTIONS/CHANGES:
Please visit the USPS International Service Alerts page for the most up to date information on any shipment restrictions.
International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Prices are typically shown in US dollars. For conversion, we recommend using a Currency Converter.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a “gift” or with altered prices.
- Tires, hazardous, oversize and easily damaged items cannot be shipped internationally. These product types include all:
- Oversize luggage
- All parts and fitment on this site are in reference to United States domestic models. International fitment may vary and is not guaranteed, especially in reference to electrical components.
- Some brands may not be shipped to certain destinations due to manufacturer restrictions. If you have selected an item that cannot be shipped internationally we will usually inform you in the checkout process on our site. If you are visiting the US we can ship any product to your hotel or any UPS store for pickup.
- Please allow an additional 7-10 business days to process your order. All Standard Shipping Policies regarding lead time and availability still apply.
- Refunds for lost packages will not be processed until after 2 months. This is due to the time in which it can take for a package to arrive internationally.
Returns / Exchanges
- You are responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. You are responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Motorcycle Dress-Up upon delivery will be rejected.
- All other applicable conditions and terms of our Return & Refund Policy apply to international returns.
- For warranty claims please contact Customer Service. While Motorcycle Dress-Up will assist international customers with warranty claims, items may need to be shipped to the U.S. for inspection or repair. You will be responsible for these additional back and forth shipping charges.
To place an international order, please add the items you are interested into your shopping cart and utilize our standard checkout to place your order. Shipping costs and timelines will be calculated for your review prior to entering your payment information. International customers with questions can contact customer service for assistance. If rates do not show during checkout you may still submit your order and we will send an invoice after with the correct rates.