EBC’s Non-Asbestos Organic pads are OEM replacement brake pads for all motorcycles, providing fingertip stopping power. They are the preferred choice of many riders who prefer the “feel” of organic pads. They have a medium wear index and cause low rotor wear. Street Sport DMX compound uses Dupont Kevlar fibers as well as other high tech fibers in the pad friction material.
- DMX compound is TUV tested and approved and passes the European ECE R90 brake safety test
- Aramid fiber compound with non-ferrous particles helps to prevent surface scorching under hard braking
- Asbestos free
- Most EBC organic pads have expansion grooves which help reduce noise and prevent liner cracking
- The worlds #1 selling organic disc brake pads
- EBC brake pads contain Aramid fibers, these are man-made high performance fibers, used widely for their light weight, high strength, abrasion resistance and thermal stability. They are used as reinforcements in ballistic protection (bullet—proof helmets and vests, vehicle armor), cut-resistant gloves, aircraft and marine structural parts, power transmission belts and of course friction products where their high strength to weight, thermal stability and abrasion resistance provide advantages over cheaper steel fiber based products.
- Strong, predictable brake response and fingertip control
- Give you excellent stopping power without noise and rotor galling, even on polished rotors
NOTE: All brake pads and shoes are sold in set for one disc or drum. Order one set for each disc or drum on your motorcycle.