Full wiring extension kit for the Yamaha Stryker. All wires are color coded, bagged per control line, and include OEM terminals so the wires on the controls can be easily extended without the need of soldering or using other methods. The kit is made with high quality motorsport quality wire, all wires are crimped as well as soldered to the terminals for a long lasting failure-resistant connection. This is very important especially if you plan on doing internal wiring where wires may get pulled on. This comes in a few lengths but 6″ is generally enough wire for most setups. We can do any length so if you need longer than what is available here let us know. Don’t hack up your OEM wiring harness!
- 21 color-coded wires that match the OEM colored wires
- Heat shrink for covering the terminals once they are mated
- Large size heat shrink to cover each wire set
- (optional) Depinning tool to more easily depin the wires from the oem connector and add in the extension lines
- Heat Gun/Hair Dryer/Lighter: To heat the heat shrink and seal the connections. It is also used to shrink up the outer heat shrink placed around each of the 3 lines running to your hand controls. It is best to use a Heat gun if you can, when using a lighter it may not come out as professional.
- Small Pliers: It may be necessary and it is also suggested to make sure that all terminal connections are tight on the extensions. Slightly squeezing the female terminal to tighten it up can help to make sure your terminal connections are tight fitting.
- Depinning tool: You can actually get away with using a safety pin if you know what you are doing but we suggest the use of the terminal depinning tool we offer with this kit. Similar depinning tools are about $11+ on websites like Amazon.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.