Custom LED is proud to present our line of high-performance LED Headlight Bulbs for Motorcycles and Automobiles! We have incorporated several key design features which make these LED Headlight Bulbs perform incredibly well. Our High Performance LED Headlight Bulbs are durable, incredibly bright, intelligently managed, and compact to assure compatibility with most vehicles that use an H4 Headlight Bulb.
- High performance H4 (9003/HB2) LED high/low beam Headlight Bulb (single bulb)
- High-beam and Low-beam function supported with dual-LED chips
- Super-bright 1800 Lumens per high/low beam (*real output, not peak)
- Optimized focal point ensures light is projected onto the road
- Efficient <35 Watts power consumption
- Active cooling ball-bearing fan
- Ultra-compact design for ease of fitment
- Correct 6000K color-temperature
- 1-Year Warranty!
The Custom LED H4 style High Performance LED Headlight Bulbs are designed to be as compact as possible to ensure compatibility. The mounting bases are identical to that of a standard H4 halogen lamp. However you will see in the product photos that the electrical connection is corded, in order to provide enough space for the cooling fan and driver. Your headlight housing (if capped) or surrounding area must have enough room to provide for this cord. The fan itself takes up as much room as the bulb connection generally would, so that should not cause any problems.
Power wise, these bulbs consume less than 35 Watts of power, which is a reduction from the 55 Watts that a standard Halogen H4 lamp would draw. On most motorcycles, there is no headlamp bulb monitoring so there will be no compatibility issues on these models. Automobiles do tend to have headlamp bulb monitoring, and they may detect this power drop as a bulb failure and may show a lamp warning in the dash. This is rare however, as 35 Watts is still a considerable amount of power. In the rare event that you do have a bulb-out warning or compatibility issue after installation, we sell inexpensive CANbus modules which may be purchased separately to alleviate this problem.