The DENALI SoundBomb split dual-tone air horn produces an earsplitting 120 decibels of sound (four times louder than your typical motorcycle horn!) in a compact two piece design for motorcycles that have a limited amount of space. Ear splitting performance demands attention to make your presence known and keep you safe from traffic that might have failed to notice. A 3 foot length of air line is included to allow the powerful horn to be mounted separately from the compressor for the most efficient use of space. The lightweight components can be securely mounted with cable ties. For maximum safety the compact compressor instantly supplies air to the trumpet by pressing the factory horn button. An upgraded Plug-N-Play Wiring Kit is highly recommended and simple to connect. Significantly improve your safety and visibility with the SoundBomb split dual tone air horn from DENALI!
- Sleek all black construction
- Demands attention that significantly increases awareness
- Tank-less design means no compressed air storage tank to run dry
- Instant performance with no delay in sound output
- Compressor & trumpet are separate units for installation where space is limited
- 3 Feet of air line is included to complete installation on various motorcycles
- Ear splitting performance equal to the DENALI Compact Air Horn
- Intended for motorcycles with limited space
- Great mounting solution for motorcycles with or without fairings
- Can be mounted behind bodywork without inhibiting performance
- Easily mountable with included cable ties
- Designed for use with the recommended optional wiring harness
- Utilizes the factory horn button
- 120 Decibels at 3 feet
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Power Draw: 20 amps
- Size (Compressor): 4.5″ x 2.9″ x 3.0″
- Size (Acoustic Unit): 4.1″ x 3.7″ x 3.4″
- Housing: Two Part Design
What’s in the box:
- Two Piece Electro-Pneumatic Horn
- 12 volt 30 amp relay
- Heat resistant air hose
- Compressor Mounting Hardware
- Acoustic unit mounting hardware
- Additional zip tie mounting option
- All necessary mounting hardware is included with the split horn to mount the compressor to an existing M8 thru hole and the acoustic unit to an existing M6 thru hole. For some motorcycle models bike-specific mounting brackets are available.
- The compressor should be mounted so that the cylinder is vertical with no more than a 25 degree variance from the vertical position.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.