EBC’s Semi-Sintered brake pads are composed of 30% copper in an organic matrix and fall into the sweet spot between organic pads and their fully sintered counterparts. This design provides the modular feel and soft initial bite of an organic pad with the longevity of sintered.
Semi-sintered pads are a great option for touring bikes and cruisers. They are also a good choice for sportbike riders looking for more progressive brake feel without sacrificing too much pad life. Semi-sintered brake pads perform very well on the street but are not recommended for track use.
- Organic brake pad feel combined with sintered pad longevity
- Semi-sintered compound contains 30% copper by weight in an organic matrix
- Nucap NRS hook retention system eliminates pad re-bonding from corrosion or extended use
- ECE R90 and TUV tested and approved
- Less wear on brake disks than sintered pads
- Can be used to replace organic or sintered