The new 4.0 version of our forward control kit. This is the best version of the Yamaha Bolt Forward Control kit on the market. Now manufactured right here in Huntington Beach, California! Buy US Made and support your local businesses. Please note that these work on the R-Spec and Base model Bolt only. C-Spec and SCR950 models must swap to R-Spec/Base model controls to use this kit.
Our Yamaha Bolt forward controls kit relocates your foot controls forward by approximately 6″ (150mm) for some added comfort and styling. All instructions and parts included. Proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA! This is a redesigned kit that was once made by our old partner in the Netherlands. Due to issues with how the kits were made in the past we have completely redesigned the extension bars to avoid any issues with bending that happened on the older kits.
Don’t be fooled by other inferior kits, these are over-engineered and considerably differ from many other kits since there are a couple extra included parts and a properly spaced bolt pattern that helps to better clear the engine block, mount up, and correctly space everything out. Some other kits cause the kickstand switch or other components to rub against the engine block and can possibly even break through it over time.
Unlike some other manufacturers MDU also supports our customers even long after their purchases, even if it is for an issue or you need a replacement part. Reach out and we can help! We have actually had multiple customers call us when they couldn’t get manufacturers to send replacement parts for other similar kits.
- 2 bolts for right extension bar
- 2 bolts for left extension bar
- 2 bolts for brake cylinder extension bar
- 4 washers for left and right extension bars
- 2 washers for brake cylinder extension bar
- 1 small brake cylinder extension bar
- 1 left extension bar (clutch and kickstand extension bar) – v4.0 bar is now over 4mm thicker!
- 1 right extension bar (brake pedal extension bar) – v4.0 bar is now over 2mm thicker!
- 1 clutch extension rod
- 1 brake pedal extension rod
- 1 Brake Light extension line – v4.0 now includes a pre-made extension line with OEM connectors
- 1 spacer bracket (between frame and clutch extension bar)
Highway bar/Engine Guard compatibility:
- Thunder House Moto LB Stunt Bars: These fit beautifully and are the bars we suggest for anyone that wishes to run forward controls with Highway bars.
- Dean Speed Highway Bars: They do fit but the toe of your boot will come pretty close to the bar. You may have to adjust your riding position of your feet to use them with the bar. There is approximately 2″ of clearance between the highway bar and the shifter/brake levers.
- Puig Engine Guards: They fit quite well with no clearance issues.
- Yamaha Aftermarket Parts Engine Guards: Not compatible