SR777 HEAVY DUTY REFLECTOR Tires (87-4801) by SHINKO TIRES®. 100/90-19, Speed Index H – 130 mph, Max Load 567 lbs, Tire Weight 9.2 lbs. Season: All Season. Type: Harley & Cruiser Tires. Shinko SR777 Heavy Duty Reflector tires are the next evolution in motorcycle tire technology. Almost completely unnoticeable until light hits the reflective material on the sidewall and then BAM… the sidewall of the Shinko 777 Heavy Duty Reflector tire lights up. Be Safe. Be Seen. 777 Heavy Duty Reflector tires are specifically designed for cruiser motorcycles and to fit V-Twin and metric cruiser models.
- The actual Tread Pattern for your specific tire may vary slightly from the displayed images based on the size and/or width of the actual tire ordered
- Reflective strip is built into the sidewall of the tire
- Looks like a normal black wall 777 tire during the day time
- Rubber compound formulated to provide maximum grip and comfort
- Confidence inspiring traction traction you can feel when accelerating, braking and cornering
- Reinforced carcass provides a more stable and planted feel
- H speed rated tubeless
- Aramid belted provides ample load capacity while also giving more stability
- Unleash the handling potential of you cruiser motorcycle
If you’re looking for innovative tires that combine excellent performance, high value, and superior appearance, then you’re in the right place. These first-rate tires were engineered using state-of-the-art technology and fabricated from premium-grade materials and advanced equipment to deliver the ultimate operation. The tires guarantee second to none quality and uncompromising reliability. Meant to provide great stability and steering response, they will elevate your confidence and enhance the driving comfort. In addition, these tires are offered at a reasonable price that won’t hurt your pocket. So if you want to upgrade your two-wheeler with new quality tires, opt for these ones from Shinko Tires and enjoy the numerous benefits they provide.
Shinko Tires® is your top-notch source for Cruiser, sport, off-road, dual-sport, and scooter bike tires. Tested and proven by top professional athletes, Shinko Tires are sure to meet and exceed the needs of today’s everyday riders. Established in 1946, the Shinko Group began as a manufacturer of bicycle tires and tubes in Osaka, Japan that today has become a burgeoning manufacturer of rubber products. In 1998 the Shinko Group purchased the motorcycle tire technology and molds from Yokohama Rubber Co., and began production of these products under the Shinko Tire brand. With manufacturing based in South Korea and design based in Japan, the company has seamlessly combined Japanese engineering and design principles with South Korean production and quality control standards. Today Shinko Tires produces approximately 200,000 motorcycle tires per month.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.