A lot of people want to put front fairings on the bolt. There are some direct-fit options as well as more involved setups via some know-how.
Direct fit fairings #
There aren’t a lot but these work without modification and are made specifically for the Yamaha Bolt.
- Puig Touring Naked Windscreen
- CustomAcces Batwing SML Fairing
- Puig Front Plate
- CustomAcces Dark Night Fairing
- CustomAcces Anarchy Semi-Fairing
- Yamaha OEM Mini Fairing – 1TP-F83J0-T0-00
- National Cycle Flyscreen
- Slip Streamer Turbo Fairing
- Memphis Shades Windshields installed using the Memphis Shades Trigger Lock Mount Kit
- Gauntlet fairing kit from SS Customs
Modification of popular brand fairings #
Some have done it and generally it involves using some 41mm fork mounting brackets, possibly cutting out a bit of the fairing around the stock headlight using a Dremel, and a bit of ingenuity. It is very doable but it simply won’t be a direct fit. Just use your brain and be creative.
Known fairings people have modified to fit:
- Krator fairing for Harley
- Burley fairing for Harley